Your privacy is important to Ecopsychology Africa. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Ecopsychology Africa collects, and the ways in which Ecopsychology Africa uses that personal information.
Personal Information Collection
Ecopsychology Africa may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website.
- Information that you provide by using or for the purpose of registering with the website.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to any of the website services.
Use of Personal Information
Ecopsychology Africa may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to, and use of the website services.
- Supply of services that you request or purchase.
- Send to you statements and invoices.
- Collect payments from you.
- Send you requested marketing communications from Ecopsychology Africa
Ecopsychology Africa will not disclose your personal information to any agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
However, disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Ecopsychology Africa may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing Your Personal Data
Ecopsychology Africa will take all reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
Ecopsychology Africa will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Any and all information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.